Apply to Exhibit.
Apply to exhibit at the Pacific platform for all things design and engage with a design-hungry audience of over 37,000.
Participation is open to manufacturers, distributors, importers, retailers, makers, designers and others interested in marketing, selling and promoting products and services for residential design.
Each application is reviewed on the basis of design appropriateness and booth design to ensure compatibility to IDS Vancouver standards in design.
Click on the following links to download the application forms.
For more information on sales and sponsorship opportunities or to apply to IDS Vancouver please contact email@example.com 604-730-2063
Benefits of Participation
With over 37,000+ residential design/construction consumers and specifiers expected to attend IDS Vancouver 2017 this event provides an excellent platform to showcase your current products and services. Be a part of the excitement of IDS Vancouver and enjoy:
- face time with 7,100 architects and designers, specifiers, builders, developers
- online cross promotional opportunities with IDS Vancouver stakeholders
- exposure due to IDS Vancouver’s strategic year long marketing campaign with a budget of 250K
- inclusion in the IDS Vancouver official show guide and/or exhibitor brochure
- online exhibitor listing with company website direct links
- positioning your organization with other premium industry leaders in design
- participating in an industry wide exciting program of events, projects and speakers
- networking with colleagues and prospects
- connecting with a robust online design community
*To zoom in on the image click on the floorplan.
IDS Vancouver attracts 37,000+ attendees over 3.5 days. This includes 5,600 guests to the The Party On Opening Night, 7,100 designers, architects, buyers, builders/developers and other industry professionals during trade day, and an additional 24,300 consumers interested in design.
7,000+ interior designers, architects, product specifies, builders and developers alongside other industry professionals are eligible to attend trade day and receive complimentary registration if completed by September 1st, 2017.