Apply to Exhibit.
Apply to exhibit at the Pacific platform for all things design and engage with a design-hungry audience of over 38,000.
Participation is open to manufacturers, distributors, importers, retailers, makers, designers and others interested in marketing, selling and promoting products and services for residential design. All applications are reviewed for compatibility, quality and appropriateness. Each new applicant is required to present a proposed booth rendering to ensure compatibility with IDS Vancouver’s high standards in design.
Apply to our turnkey features:
For more information on sales and sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com or 604-730-2063.
Benefits of Participation
With over 38,000+ residential design/construction consumers and specifiers expected to attend IDS Vancouver 2018, this event provides an excellent platform to showcase your current products and services. Be a part of the excitement of IDS Vancouver and enjoy:
- face time with 7,300 architects and designers, specifiers, builders, developers
- online cross promotional opportunities with IDS Vancouver stakeholders
- exposure due to IDS Vancouver’s strategic year long marketing campaign with a budget of 250K
- inclusion in the IDS Vancouver official show guide and/or exhibitor brochure
- online exhibitor listing with company website direct links
- positioning your organization with other premium industry leaders in design
- participating in an industry wide exciting program of events, projects and speakers
- networking with colleagues and prospects
- connecting with a robust online design community
IDS Vancouver attracts 38,000+ attendees over 3.5 days. This includes 7,000 guests to the Party On Opening Night; 7,300 designers, architects, buyers, builders/developers and other industry professionals during Trade Day; and an additional 24,300 consumers interested in design on the weekend.
7,300 interior designers, architects, product specifiers, builders/developers and hotel owners alongside other industry professionals are accredited to attend the Trade Day for free.
24,300+ avid design enthusiasts looking, sourcing and shopping for design products and services:
- 70% female
- 75% homeowners
- 80% of attendees between the age of 25 and 54
- Over 64% of attendees will purchase or have purchased from IDS exhibitors within the next 12 months
- Over 42 million will be spent on planned projects this year
- Average household income is over $120,000, with 10% earning over $200,000 per year
- 74% have received post secondary degrees
- Over 40% of attendees plan to remodel or refurnish the following rooms in the next 6 months – Living, Bed, Bath rooms, and over 31% plan a kitchen renovation
- Design was rated as the most important aspect when purchasing home furnishings
Writers from Design Milk, The Vancouver Sun, AZURE Magazine, Poppytalk, GRAY Magazine, Western Living, Design Quarterly, House and Home Media, The Georgia Straight, The Westender, Daily Xtra, Homes & Living, The Globe & Mail, National Post, The Huffington Post, The Province, Global Television, Vitamin Daily, City TV’s Breakfast Television, and many other outlets, attend and cover the IDS Vancouver event.