Apply to Exhibit.
Apply to exhibit at the Pacific platform for all things design and engage with a design-hungry audience of over 38,000.
Participation is open to manufacturers, distributors, importers, retailers, makers, designers and others interested in marketing, selling and promoting products and services for residential design. All applications are reviewed for compatibility, quality and appropriateness. Each new applicant is required to present a proposed booth rendering to ensure compatibility with IDS Vancouver’s high standards in design.
For more information on sales and sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com or 604-730-2063.
Benefits of Participation
With over 38,000+ residential design/construction consumers and specifiers expected to attend IDS Vancouver 2017 this event provides an excellent platform to showcase your current products and services. Be a part of the excitement of IDS Vancouver and enjoy:
- face time with 7,300 architects and designers, specifiers, builders, developers
- online cross promotional opportunities with IDS Vancouver stakeholders
- exposure due to IDS Vancouver’s strategic year long marketing campaign with a budget of 250K
- inclusion in the IDS Vancouver official show guide and/or exhibitor brochure
- online exhibitor listing with company website direct links
- positioning your organization with other premium industry leaders in design
- participating in an industry wide exciting program of events, projects and speakers
- networking with colleagues and prospects
- connecting with a robust online design community
IDS Vancouver attracts 38,000+ attendees over 3.5 days. This includes 7,000 guests to the The Party On Opening Night, 7,300 designers, architects, buyers, builders/developers and other industry professionals during trade day, and an additional 24,300 consumers interested in design.
7,300+ interior designers, architects, product specifies, builders and developers alongside other industry professionals are eligible to attend trade day and receive complimentary registration if completed by September 1, 2018.